New Balance Fresh Foam More V2£125.00
- The shoe comprises simple engineered mesh that enhances its look.
- The toe box area is comfortable, so your toe will never get hurt.
- Fresh Foam More V2 is very responsive and stiff.
- The shoe is lightweight.
- It is more of a recovery shoe with good stability.
- The cushioning on the shoe is impressive and makes it feel very comfortable.
- The tongue of the shoe has light padding to provide extra comfort to users.
- The padding around the heel collar is very disturbing according to some reviewers.
- Although there are four flex grooves in the shoe, they do not help that much.
After the success of New Balance Fresh Foam More in 2019, New Balance has launched the V2 (volume 2) of the same collection. It possesses enhanced padding and comfortability.
The weight of the shoe is also less than the previous version.
The shoe comes with a lower heel to toe drop, that is 4mm drop (34mm in the heel and 30mm in the forefoot) from other models of New Balance.
The shoe has been designed to have a max cushion, lightweight, and good grip. The toe box of the shoe is spacious and good in height.
- The tongue of the shoe has enough padding
- Breathable mesh upper
- Improved cushioning than V1
- Light in weight
- The shoe has 4mm drop
- Good traction
- Laces provide a good fit
- Heel perfectly hold the feet together
- Secure toe box
After the release of many other models, New Balance recently released the Fresh Foam More V2 to meet the demands of the fans. It has more cushioning, and it is more comfortable than other models.
The shoe provides a smooth ride with added comfort. It is relatively light in weight and provides good stability. The users say they feel comfortable while wearing the shoe.
There are flex grooves in the forefoot, and the shoe has a flared heel design that hugs the back of the foot for a snug fit. Moreover, it provides good comfort to the feet during a rough and tiring workout.
Let us look at the positive and negative points of the New Balance Fresh Foam More V2.
- Fresh Foam technology has been enhanced and embodied in this new model for extra comfort and cushioning.
- The breathable upper keeps the feet always dry. You can wear the shoe all day.
- The shoe is lighter in weight than Fresh Foam More V1.
- Flex grooves enhance the stiffness and stability of the shoe.
- The heel of the shoe provides a great fit and holds the feet together.
- While running or walking, the Fresh Foam acts responsively and gives the users a good and comfortable experience.
New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 is a running shoe for men, which is true to its size.
The users can expect a secure and perfect fit.
But to ensure the perfect size, the users should first try it on in the nearby stores.
New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 comes in different colours. The lace closure and heel cup of the shoe provide a perfect fit.
According to reviewers, you will feel like your feet are held together by the shoe.
The toe box is spacious so people with wide feet will also get a nice fit.
The New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 is a successor to New Balance Fresh Foam More V1.
People have given a great response to the V1 that is the reason the company has come up with an improved model.
New Balance Fresh Foam More technology is one of the company’s signature technologies.
The comfort and cushioning of the shoe along with the padded tongue make the feet feel comfortable.
The shoe has a dynamic toe, and it has more flexibility than the first edition of the shoe.
Its weight is also light as compared to V1.
The fresh foam outsole is a high-performance technology outsole that comes with improved durability and flexibility.
The upper of the New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 has a structured double jacquard mesh.
It is impressive in the look and performs very well in the long run.
The purpose of the Ultra Heel is to provide comfort and support to the users.
Finally, there are tongue wings that secure and fit the foot in place.
The midsole of the New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 has a better rebound than its predecessor.
There are laser engravings on both sides that provide a soft landing with the shoe.
As mentioned before, the flex grooves do not only ensure a smooth transition, but it also adds to the flexibility of the shoe.
The outsole of the New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 has ground contact foam that provides a comfortable and light ride.
To enhance and improve the shock absorption, New Balance has incorporated heel Bavel in the outsole.
The outsole also provides a good grip and traction to the users.
New Balance Fresh Foam More V2 is the latest release from New Balance.
It contains all the comfort and cushioning features that one can expect.
Indeed, it is better than its predecessor because of the improved Fresh Foam technology and flexibility.
The shoe is very stiff and responsive. Although the shoe has flex grooves and a secured toe box, it is very lightweight.
The thing people like the most about this shoe is the extra padding on the tongue that feels great on the instep.
However, the reviewers have mentioned about the protruding padding; it is not very much liked by the people.
But overall, it is a great running shoe with excellent comfort. The price tag of the shoe is light just as its weight.
It is a good shoe to have a run in because of its responsive nature and comfort.