Adidas Deerupt Runner
- Mesh construction covers Adidas Deerupt Runner, which gives it a futuristic look.
- The upper of the shoe covers the whole foot and hugs it from every corner. It gives you a perfect fit.
- It is very lightweight; you will less likely feel the weight of the upper and midsole.
- It is breathable, you will not feel sweaty, even if you wear it for the whole day.
- The OrthoLite insole of the sneaker is very comfortable due to its padding.
- The shoe is comfortable to wear, and you can use it as daily casual wear.
- It comes in a wide range of colourways so you can get multiple pairs for different types of outfits.
- The shoe is not durable, especially its mesh on the upper deteriorates quickly.
- It’s not easy to clean.
- The shoe might run a bit small for people with wider feet.
The mesh makes the Deerupt Runner look unique. Even the midsole and the bottom of the shoe have mesh. That is why people see it differently. Also, the mesh gives a futuristic vibe. For sure, sneaker fans love to wear the Runner with casual dressing.
The best thing about the shoe is its wide range of colourways. You can find more than a hundred colourways of the shoe. Many users love to collect multiple pairs and wear them with matching dresses.
The shoe comes with a simple construction. It does not have expensive midsole technology, but it’s comfortable. Most importantly, the shoe is available at an affordable price, which is commendable.
Adidas Deerupt Runner came in 2018, and it has got a lot of fame. We have researched and collected invaluable information from users, reviewers, and sneakerheads.
Let’s look at the positive and negative reviews of the sneaker enthusiasts.
- According to many users and reviewers, the shoe is extremely breathable. It’s perfect for summers.
- Many users consider it as true to size. It perfectly fits from every corner while being minimalist in design.
- The shoe does not have many styling features, but it looks attractive.
- You can pair the colourways with casual dressing. It gives a beautiful look.
- The inner sole has OrthoLite, which gives you more comfort. It’s thick and extra padded.
- The upper of the shoe hugs your foot, and the lace-up closure provides a decent fit, so it does not look bulky from any angle.
- Some reviewers think that it’s challenging to wear the shoe because the foot hole is not large enough.
- The mesh at the upper can deteriorate quickly.
- The midsole of the sneaker is a little bit stiff.
Below is a video in which Seth Fowler provides a quick detailed review of the shoe. He also shows how the colourway shown looks on feet. Check it out.
Adidas Deerupt Runner is available in both men and women sizes. You can get the perfect size for your feet. Keep in mind that it fits true to size for many users.
It fits snugly, but if you are a wild footer and don’t want your toe popping up from the upper, you must go half a size up.
The fit of Adidas Deerupt Runner is commendable. Its upper is soft and non-stretchy, but it hugs your feet from every corner.
There are no paddings on the upper.
The upper has simple mesh fabric on it, which can adjust to the shape of your feet. Moreover, lace-up closure makes everything perfect. You will feel as if the shoe is a part of your feet.
Adidas Deerupt Runner came in March 2018, and after its release, it became one of the popular lifestyle sneakers. The best thing about the shoe is its look, which makes it more attractive.
It does not look like old school shoes and vintage design; it’s a modern sneaker with a futuristic design.
The net at the top of the upper is a little loose and stretchy, which make it fit for any casual dressing or simple outfit.
The upper of the shoe makes it unique. It contains mesh-fabric and net, which make it awe-inspiring. It is soft and super comfortable.
The upper has a net, which is not durable. Most importantly, it has a lace-up closure which enables you to customize your fit. You can adjust the fitting as much as you like.
Due to the mesh, the shoe is super breathable. You will not feel any sweat, even in the summer.
The midsole of the shoe is a simple EVA foam. It does not have any exclusive and expensive technologies, which is the reason it’s affordable.
The foam is a little stiff; it is not as flexible as Air Max and Ultraboost. But Adidas has included OrthoLite thick insole in the shoe, which makes it comfortable. Overall, it is comfortable enough for everyday wear.
The net at the midsole is not loose; it sticks to the midsole. Also, it does not wear out quickly as compared to that of the upper.
The outsole of the Adidas Deerupt Runner is a simple rubber. But when you look at the shoe from the bottom, you see mesh/net.
The traction that this shoe provides is fair enough. It does not have too much friction, but it’s suitable for daily use.
Adidas Deerupt Runner is a sneaker that is available at a reasonable price. It is one of the top-rated sneakers from Adidas. Although it came in 2018, it is still popular.
The feature that attracts most of the users is its attractive design. It is perfect for everyday use, and you can pair it with any casual dressing.
The upper has a unique mesh/net design, which makes it look more attractive. The construction of the upper does not only render the kick attractive, but it also makes it breathable. If you are looking for a stylish sneaker for summer, then this could be a perfect choice.
The sneaker has a simple midsole, which is a bit stiff. But it’s still comfortable due to padding in the insole. As far as the fit is concerned, it is just perfect. Considering all features, it worths adding to your collection.