Reebok Nano 9.0£100.00
- Reviewers have praised the comfort of the shoe.
- The shoe is very responsive when it comes to running and walking.
- It comes in different colour schemes.
- Considering the traction and reaction of the shoe, it is better than any other CrossFit shoes.
- After performing many tests, reviewers are very impressed by its durability and are calling it an indestructible shoe.
- The material of the shoe is very light. As a result, it lessens the weight of the shoe and adds to its comfort.
- The design of the Nano 9 is attractive. According to reviewers, it goes well with any dressing.
- Due to the supporting midsole, the shoe provides excellent stability.
- As the upper is made of light material, upon tightening the shoes, it seems to bunch up. It does not look good.
- According to some reviewers, the outsole of the shoe is not attached properly and seems to come off pretty quickly.
Reebok Nano 9.0 is one of Reebok’s Crossfit collection. It is better than Nano 8 in all manners, whether it be comfort, stability or durability.
The Nano collection of Reebok is already famous and liked by most people. But Reebok has worked more on the previous version and taken it to another level.
The new version, Reebok Nano 9.0, has insane comfort and durability according to reviewers.
The grip of the shoe has been praised by some rope climbers; they say it is very grippy even on the ropes.
The shoe is built for all types of usage such as climbing, hiking, running, weightlifting, and walking.
It is almost a perfect all-around shoe from Reebok, according to reviewers and users.
- Improved upper material (lighter)
- Better durability than Nano 8
- Attractive and stylish design
- Great grip and traction
- Lace-up closure
- Good padding all over the shoe
- Comes in different colour schemes
- The outsole offers enhanced comfort and responsiveness.
Reebok Nano 9.0 is one of the most perfect and complete shoes ever from Reebok.
According to reviewers, the upgrade from Nano 8 to Nano 9 worth it.
The comfort, durability, reaction, stability, and traction that this shoe provides is impressive.
The design of the shoe is also appealing as it comes in many colours.
It is one of the best performance shoes that are perfect for all types of activities.
The breathability of the shoe is also excellent, allowing the user to wear the shoe the entire day.
The shoe is very easy to wear and easily available at Reebok outlets. Besides all the positive feedback on the shoe, there are also some bad points.
Let us look at both the positive and negative.
- The design and performance of the shoe are better than any CrossFit shoe.
- The shoe is very comfortable to wear. You can wear them for an entire day.
- The Reebok Cross Fit Nano works well in every kind of activity and provides the best experience to the user.
- The light material of the upper allows the user to get air into the feet, and it also adds to the comfort of the shoe.
- The outsole of the shoe is impressive as it has a great grip and provides perfect stability to the user.
The following is a video review of the Reebok Nano 9 from BarBend. He shows how the shoe looks on feet during performance and goes on to state its pros and cons.
Here are the pros and cons as stated by BarBend:
- Split outsole enables stability and comfort
- Redesigned Flexweave outer construction adds more stretch
- Heel construction provides more support
- Additional midsole adds extra comfort
- Bunch-up material near the toe box area
- Long shoelaces
- Some people may not like the design
Check out the video below.
Reebok Nano 9.0 comes in different colours and sizes. It is a little bigger, according to many reviewers. So, the advice from reviewers and users is to step down a size so that the shoe can provide a good fit. You also have an option to try the shoe in person in your local store before ordering online.
Reviewers say that the toe room or the toe box area of the shoe is wide. As mentioned above, going a size or half a size down will give you a perfect feel and fit.
The insole of the shoe grabs the feet perfectly and provides the user with an excellent experience overall.
The response and reaction of the shoe depend on its fitness, and it provides an impressive fit with the right size.
Reebok has been using its Flexweave technology on the upper of its shoes for a long time. The technology makes the upper more comfortable, durable, and lightweight.
As an addition, in Reebok Nano 9.0, a new type of nylon is used to increase the stretch of the shoe and provide good lateral support.
The upper of the shoe plays an important role in making the shoe more comfortable and durable.
The midsole of the Reebok Nano 9.0 has been enhanced to provide comfort to the user. It is essential in making the shoe responsive.
The front of the shoe consists of EVA foam and has a good amount of reactivity that adds to the comfort and stability of the shoe.
The midsole is designed in such a way that it supports every activity whether it be running, climbing, walking, or weightlifting. The Nano 9 has a softer midsole than any other previous CrossFit models from Reebok.
Reebok Nano 9.0 come with an impressive rounded outsole which provides an improved heel-toe transition. As a result, it helps with running.
As the outsole is flat and most of it comes in contact with the ground, it provides more traction and better grip than any other Crossfit shoes from Reebok.
Reebok has been famous for CrossFit shoes, and they have not disappointed their fan by releasing the Nano 9. People tend to like the shoe to an extent.
With the improved technology and enhanced comfortability, the shoe is very responsive. It also features a roomier toe box than the previous version.
The cushioning and padding are all around the shoe.
The outsole will let you experience a good grip while performing except on a wet surface.
With all these qualities, you can get the shoe at an affordable price. Just grab a pair and perform any activity you like as it is very durable and offers great stability.