Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2£159.95
- The design of the shoe is very intriguing.
- The shoe has great comfort according to many reviewers.
- It is lighter in weight than its previous version.
- Its size and fit are very impressive and hold the feet very firmly.
- The midsole of the shoe is very comfortable, and it adds to the responsiveness of the shoe.
- The structure of the shoe is specially designed for performance.
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is extremely breathable according to many reviewers and users.
- It comes in different colourways.
- The tongue of the shoe is a little thin and does not feel good.
- The price at which the shoe comes is a little bit expensive according to reviewers.
- No padding at the heel, which is a bad point, and people don’t like that.
Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is an enhanced version of its previous model. Nike has improved the breathability, stability, comfort, and responsiveness of the shoe. As a result, the performance of the shoe is praised by many reviewers.
However, there is never a perfect shoe. Therefore, The Pegasus Turbo 2 has slight structural issues. But there are more improvements in the shoe than its predecessor, and according to many people, it is worth it to buy this shoe.
- Translucent mesh upper
- Responsive cushioning
- Increased breathability
- Light in weight
- Appealing design and appearance
- Good Grip
- Lace closure
- Smooth heel-toe transition
- Comfortable ZoomX foam
- Thin and light upper
According to many reviewers, the comfort and cushioning of Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 are not cheap, and they are okay with the high price of the shoe.
Along with an increase in price, many features of the shoe have been enhanced by the company.
The ZoomX foam enhances the comfort and stability of the shoe. The upper of the shoe is very light and thin.
This feature makes the shoe more breathable and light in weight as well.
The shoe is suitable for fast-paced training and to withstand harsh conditions.
The following are the summary of the reviewers view on the React Vision:
- The shoe provides a great fit.
- It has enhanced comfort than previous models.
- Cushioning on the shoe is to be praised for the amazing feel it offers.
- The light and thin upper make the shoe lighter in weight.
- The midsole of the shoe provides a responsive feel.
- Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is breathable and comfortable, allowing the user to wear the shoe as long as he wants.
- The tongue of the shoe is very thin and disappointing to many reviewers.
- According to many users, when you tie the laces, the shoe puckers.
- The tongue of the shoe rubs the feet and is very uncomfortable.
Here is a video review of the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 in which the reviewer shows how the shoe function while running and discuss the features.
He also highlights some positive and negative aspects of the shoe.
Check out the video below.
The shoe comes for both men and women. There are many impressive and attractive colours to choose from.
You can find it true to size, and it will fit people with wide feet as well.
You may also want to try the shoe before ordering it.
Make sure to get a perfect size, then you will get a better response of the shoe on every step.
According to reviewers, the shoe provides a good fit. The insole holds the feet perfectly and is very much liked by people.
The shoe has a wide toe box, so if you have a narrow foot, it might not fit you perfectly.
It is better to get the perfect size after trying the shoe on at your local store.
Or, if you know the right size for you, there is no need to go to a store.
Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is the successor of Pegasus Turbo and has better capabilities and features.
The midsole of the shoe consists of two different foam technologies.
The upper part of the midsole is ZoomX foam, and the lower part of the midsole is the React foam.
The combination of these foams in the midsole makes the shoe extremely responsive and comfortable.
The upper of the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is very thin and breathable. But during summers, it gets hot because of woven fibres.
The Pegasus Turbo 2 comes with a little wider toebox than the previous Pegasus.
On the upper, you will find padding only on both sides of the collar.
However, there is a downside to the upper, which is the tongue. The tongue does not stick in one place and is very disturbing as it rubs against the instep.
The midsole of the Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is the same as the Pegasus Turbo. It is excellent and comfortable.
ZoomX is written on the midsole, but the midsole consists of two different foam.
The top layer of the midsole is ZoomX, but the bottom layer is of React. The purpose of the ZoomX and React foam is to increase the comfort and durability of the shoe.
The bounce and feel of the midsole of Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 are unlike any other shoes from Nike.
As outsole adds to the weight of a shoe, the Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 features a thin outsole mainly made of rubber to lessen its weight. It accents pentagonal pattern with a strip of additional rubber to enhance the traction and grip of the shoe.
There are no bad reviews about the outsole of the shoe from any reviewers and users. It is very comfortable, bouncy, and responsive.
Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is a very light and comfortable shoe. People praise its performance and comfortability.
According to reviewers, the shoe has good cushioning and design, and it comes in many colours.
It is very common for people to consider this shoe as a lifestyle shoe because of its beautiful midsole and outsole.
The translucent upper of the shoe is very thin and breathable, allowing the user to wear it for a long period.
However, the tongue of the shoe is very disappointing. Although there are holes punched in the tongue for the laces to hold the tongue, it moves a lot and causes disturbance to the user.
The shoe is overall very good in performance but comes with a hefty price tag.