Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit£140.00
- The shoe comprises a carbon fibre midsole.
- The midsole of the Zoom Fly Flyknit is highly responsive.
- It comes in different colour schemes.
- The Flyknit upper attracts people due to its breathability and lightweight.
- The design, colours, and aesthetics of the shoe make it very impressive in visuals.
- Nike has put a lot of work into making an optimized racing design of the shoe.
- The insole of the shoe is irritating as it is removable; it causes the insole to shift around.
- With all the qualities in mind, the shoe is a little pricey according to many reviewers.
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is inspired by the Zoom 4% Vaporfly. However, there is a difference in both of them. The Zoom Fly Flyknit is a new model, so it features modern technology and comfort.
But the weight of these shoes is quite similar to each other, and both provide a good fit. Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is a running shoe that consists of carbon fibre reinforced midsole and a light Flyknit upper that makes this shoe remarkable in design.
People who use and review most of the sneakers will agree that this shoe feels slightly better and responsive than any other shoe.
- Super soft midsole
- Breathable Flyknit upper
- Improved design and reinforced carbon fibre in the midsole
- Better responsiveness on each step
- Stylish in appearance
- Good traction
- Lace-up closure
- Pull-on heel tab
This shoe is a running shoe, so it is suitable to use in the marathon. The durability, breathability, and response of the shoe are better than any shoe. Nike has made a good upper that is very light and comfortable. The heel-to-toe transition of the shoe is very impressive.
According to reviewers, they have never seen this responsiveness before. Its performance is much better than 4% Vaporfly. However, it has both good and bad points. Let us discuss in detail.
- Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit design and performance of the shoe is almost similar to Nike 4% Vaporfly.
- The midsole has been enhanced by reinforcing carbon fibre and more cushioning to it.
- The heel tab and lace closure of the shoe allows the user to wear the shoe quickly. It saves time.
- Nike has made a better upper that consists of Flyknit; it is more breathable and comfortable than mesh uppers.
- Overall, the shoe provides great cushioning, design, and performance.
Here is a video review of the Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit. Jamison shows how the shoe looks on feet while running.
He goes on to give some useful information on the shoe.
Check out the video below:
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit comes in different colours and sizes. It comes in both men’s and women’s sizes. It is very true to its size and provides a good fit. But according to reviewers, it is better if you try it on before actually buying the shoe.
According to different reviews, the shoe is very true to its size and gives the user a perfect fit and feel. The heel tab and lace closure of the shoe adds to the fit of the shoe. The insole of the shoe holds the feet perfectly and provides a good response. Its performance depends on the fit and size, and this shoe is perfect in this particular aspect.
The Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is inspired by a good performance running marathon shoe, that is Nike 4% Vaporfly. It contains most of the qualities from it.
Nike has created history by enhancing the cushioning and comfortability of the shoe by adding carbon fibre plater into the midsole. Furthermore, the midsole also consists of React foam.
The heel tab and outsole of the shoe are not quite up to mark and disappointing to most of the reviewers.
The upper of the Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is a single piece of material that is designed to fit perfectly and give a good response to the user.
The density of knit varies in different parts that increases the breathability, flexibility, and durability of the shoe.
Due to this remarkable upper and its design, the shoe feels more like a sock rather than a shoe while putting it on.
The midsole of the Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit has a carbon fibre plate that is also in the Nike 4% Vaporfly. The effect of this plate can be seen when the user is running at a full pace; that is when it comes to life, as it induces more transition and response. This carbon fibre plate is sandwiched between the Nike React Foam. It means that besides being good in performance, the shoe is also comfortable and has good cushioning.
The outsole of the Zoom Fly Flyknit consists of a lot of rubber that adds to the traction of the shoe. This is where Zoom Fly comes into action; it enhances the outsole of the shoe in design and performance.
The outsole protects React foam in various ways and adds a little more cushioning to the shoe.
Nike Zoom Fly Flyknit is one of the latest shoes from Nike. It is a performance and running shoe. It came for marathon runners who require a good response and cushioning for a longer period.
The shoe consists of a single piece Flyknit upper that is very light in weight and adds to the breathability and flexibility of the shoe.
However, the midsole of the shoe incorporates a carbon fibre plater that is in between React Foam.
The cushioning and comfort of the shoe are outstanding, and the multiple colour schemes allow the user to choose from different colours.
But the sad part is the price of the shoe. According to reviewers and users, the price at which this shoe comes is a little more, compared to its performance and design. Other than the price, the features of the shoe are commendable.