Nike Air Max Axis£58.97
- Nike Air Max Axis has a breathable upper.
- The comfort of this shoe is excellent, according to many reviewers.
- This sneaker is very impressive and stylish in design.
- Due to the style and look of the shoe, it is very easy to pair with casual clothes.
- Nike Air Max Axis is perfect for gym use, walking, and running.
- The structure and look of the shoe grab attention in the crowd.
- It comes in different colourways.
- The midsole of the shoe makes it look bulky and heavy.
- The Upper of the shoe gets wrinkled quickly.
Nike Air Max Axis is a sneaker from the Swoosh brand. The most important thing about this sneaker is that it has the 90s looks and designs with a touch of modern technology.
It is a new sneaker in the Air Max lineup. Nike has been successful in creating a sneaker with a retro look and with improved comfortability.
Air Max cushioning in the midsole provides excellent comfort and stability.
The no-sew overlay of the shoe adds to the design and look of the shoe.
The style of this shoe is one of the reasons it is very much in demand, as it can go with any casual outfits.
- Mesh upper for enhanced breathability
- The insole has proper cushioning to provide comfort to the user.
- Increased comfortability
- Satisfactory in weight
- Appealing structure and design
- No-sew overlays
- Lace closure
- Responsive cushioning due to Air Max cushioning
- A retro look that takes you back to the 90s running model sneakers
- Heel-tab for quick wear
Technology: Air Max
Shoe Line: Nike Nike Air Max
According to many reviewers, Nike Air Max Axis is a perfect combination of retro design along with modernized cushioning, comfort, stability, and support.
The sneaker takes memories of the 90s running shoes like Air Max 97 and 98. It has cushioned insole along with the Air Max unit.The Air Max unit adds to the comfort and looks of the shoe.
This shoe is a must-have in sneaker lovers’ wardrobe as it is suitable for both fashion and performance.
However, Nike Air Max Axis has both positive and negative aspects. Let us discuss it in detail.
- The tongue and collar feature cushioning to provide support.
- It has excellent comfortability as it contains the Air Max midsole.
- The breathability of the upper is superb.
- The shoe is made with good quality materials that give a good feel while wearing it.
- Heel-tab eases the users’ effort when wearing the shoe.
- The branding and logo on the shoe perfectly increase the look. They make it look more appealing.
- The retro design attracts many people towards it as it reminds them of the older version of running shoes that they used to love.
- Nike Air Max Axis has excellent traction and grip.
- On tightening the lace, wrinkles form on the upper of the shoe.
- Some reviewers question the durability of the Air Max Axis.
- A couple of reviewers complained about how bulkier the shoe looks in person than in the photo
Here is the Unboxing video of the Air Max Axis.
To save you time and effort looking for the exact colourway the guy shows in the video, we have helped you dug it up from Finishline.
Check it out if you fancy it.
Nike Air Max Axis is available for both men and women. There are numerous colours of these sneakers, and people can choose different shoes to wear with casual outfits.
The size of the shoe is very impressive. It is very true to its size but is a little narrow on the toe box, according to a few reviewers with wide feet.
The users and reviewers conclude that the shoe provides a good fit.
The cushioned insole does not only offer good comfort but also provides a good and firm fit.
However, if you have wide feet, it is recommended to get the right size by going half a size up.
Though the inspiration for the design of the Air Max Axis comes from a running shoe, it is not a shoe we would recommend for running.
Just like the Air Max 270, Nike designed this new model for the street.
The upper of the Nike Air Max Axis contributes to the design and style a lot.
It upper consists of no-sew overlay mesh material that gives a great feel on feet.
It provides a modern look with Air Max Logo embedded on lace holes on both sides.
Air Max cushioning is one of the most comfortable technologies from Nike.
The midsole of the Nike Air Max Axis features the Air Max technology.
Besides providing comfort, the midsole also adds to the look and stability of the shoe. Also, the Air Max cushioning is visible on the midsole, giving the sneaker a charming and attractive look.
The outsole of the shoe plays a vital role in providing support and traction to the shoe. It provides cushioning and comfort to the user.
It is made of rubber and provides maximum grip under all circumstances.
Nike Air Max Axis is based on the retro design and pays tribute to 90s running shoes with enhanced technology.
New technology increases comfort, breathability, support, responsive cushioning, and design of any sneaker.
If you look carefully at the upper of the shoe, you will see lace loops. These lace loops keep the tongue of the Air Max Axis at one place and give a comfortable and stable feel to the user.
Nike Air Max Axis is a good sneaker that has both retro design and modern technology. The shoe brings back memories from the past.
The Air Max Axis has padded collar, tongue, and insole cushioning to provide the user with the best fit.
Moreover, the Air Max unit in the midsole adds to its comfortability. So, there is no complaint about the comfort of this sneaker.
The breathable upper and no-sew overlays add to the benefits of this sneaker. However, according to some reviewers, the midsole of the shoe looks a little heavy and bulky. It is bulkier in the real-life than pictures.
The shoe has a standard weight and is not very light. But due to its design, structure, comfort, and multiple colourways, people love it.
You can pair this shoe with casual dresses; it looks perfect. The price tag at which the shoe comes is quite reasonable, and the users conclude that it is worth it.
It is a must-have in every sneaker lovers’ collection.