Nike Air Max 90 Essential Men
February 9, 2019
Nike Air Max 90 Essential has been in the market since after the Nike’s revolutionary Air-Sole unit was introduced to Nike footwear in 1978. You may be aware of Nike Air Max 1 when it first came out in 1987 featuring visible air pocket in its midsole, providing users more comfort. The Nike Air Max 90 Essential was debuted with a Visible Air window three years after, 1990, the Nike Air Max 1 came out. The today Nike Air Max 90 Essential still keep the classic design of the 1990 original and the cushioning material incorporated within it.
Nike Air Max 90 Essential continues to reinvent itself with new fabrics and styles, building on the legacy of the signature Air Max technology. The ingenious design of the shoe keeps getting better year after year since its introduction to the market in 1990.
The following are important features you could find in this amazing sneaker
- The upper material could be textile or leather
- You could find textile as its Inner material
- Foam sole with air max cushioning is usually incorporated within it
- Its outsole is rubber and insole is textile
- It comes with a removable insole
- It features Thermoplastic Polyurethane(TPU) lacing which helps it to withstand oil, grease and wear
- AirMax label can be found on its sides
- It is incorporated with Visible AIR® system in its heel
There are many reviews on Nike Air Max 90 Essential from two different websites. After going through the reviews, I managed to categorize them into comfort, Satisfaction and dissatisfaction and then take further action to find out the customers rating percentages from 1 to 5 stars.
There are many users of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential that commented about the comfort of the shoe. This is based on the fitting of the shoe when they put it on. majority of the customers that reviewed bought it for themselves, some bought it for their partners, other bought it for their sons or friends. Those that did not buy it for themselves received feedback, according to them, before reviewing it. There are many of the customers that have used the shoes before and decided to buy it again.
In terms of comfortability, there are few customers that do not feel happy about the shoe. However, the number of customers in this category is very low compared to those that feel happy about the comfort it offers.
Here are few positive points that customers give:
- Many customers say they have had the trainers before and it is very comfortable.
- several customers say it is a fantastic fit, lovely trainers, very comfortable and true to size.
- Some customers say the product is great.
- Many customers say they buy the product for its comfort and style.
As already mentioned, there are many reviews on the shoe. As there are many customers that feel the shoe is very comfortable with feet, so there are many that derive great satisfaction from it. In this category, the satisfaction is based on how happy and satisfied customers are with the overall quality, design, size and durability of the shoe.
The customers under this section are not all the users of the shoe. Most of them are users, some bought it for their family or friends. After going through their reviews, I decided to highlight some of their points below. Few of these points are obtained from a RunRepeat website which states the 13 reasons to buy and 4 reasons not to buy.
Here they are:
- Many customers feel it is the best deal and shoe anyone can buy
- Some say it is a nice shoe
- A customer say, “Nike design and quality is usually excellent. Love the design and colors of this model.”
- Customers refer to it as an excellent product
- Most customers are satisfied with the description of the product when buying it and the postage
- A customer writes, “Perfect product and service”
- Customers refer to it as good good quality
- Users adore the high-quality material used in the product.
- Many users say it is a shoe that is perfect for running
- Users comment that it is very durable and reliable
- Many customers think it is a very affordable shoe
- Some say it is available in different colours, you can go for any colour you want
- Many customer say they are very happy with the shoe
- Many customers say their sons are very happy with it
- A customer says, “On time very happy with my purchase”
- Many customers say it is a great fit
We all know that anything that has pros, somehow, always has cons. No matter how good a shoe is, it will definitely have something that is not good about it. This depends on who is using the shoe or what purpose the shoe is being used for. Generally, the dissatisfaction is usually on the design or quality of the shoe or the customer service experienced during the purchase and the shipping. After going through different reviews, it turns out that the number of people who are dissatisfied with the services during the purchase, and the design and quality of the product in general is very low compared to those that are happy with them.
The customers under this category are not all the users of the shoe. Most of them are users, some bought it for their partners, sons, friends and so on. After going through their reviews, some of their reasons are provided in the bullet points below. One of these reasons are from a RunRepeat website which states the 13 reasons to buy and 4 reasons not to buy.
- Some customers think the shoe might not have fit well if they had not gone for larger size
- A customer says, “Too stiff”
- One customer provides the following review: “In further inspection these shoes seem fake compared to my other Nike shoes I can’t believe amazon would allow fake products to be sold under their watch. I work in food retail for a major chain we wouldn’t allow fake food in our store.”
- It turns out some customers do not like the bulky profile
In order to have more knowledge about what the customers that have bought and used the Nike Air Max 90 Essential think, I went through different reviews again on footlocker and Amazon to evaluate it based on rating given by customers.
Here are the evaluation:
- 74% rate the shoe with five stars
- 14% rate it with four stars
- 3% rate the shoe with 3 stars
- 3% rate the Nike Air Max 90 Essential with 2 stars
- 6% rate it with 1 star
The content above is not based on the writer personal preference of Nike Air Max 90 Essential but what the people that have bought and used it say about it. The information is based on research done on the shoe. The writer intended to provide the information to enable individual to have some knowledge on the shoe before making a decision as to whether to buy it or not.
Please leave a comment. If you have any question, leave it below.
Also, Please let me know if there is anything that is not right about this content.