Skechers GoWalk 4 – Pursuit is a walking shoe for women that was designed with comfort and lightweight in mind. The upper of the shoe features breathable engineered mesh fabric material. It was designed to flex with the foot throughout the walking stride. The midsole is made of a lightweight and flexible shock absorbing material called 5GEN. On the outsole is another shock absorbing material called Goga Pillars. Goga Max footbed can be found in the interior. The rearfoot features a Quick-Fit Portal to enable easy wear.
Read more about Skechers GoWalk 4 – Pursuit below.
This content contains links to the products. I may receive commission when you click on the links. This will in no way has effect on the price of the products. See the Affiliate Disclosure for more information
- Upper: Fabric mesh
- Midsole: 5GEN technology
- Inner Material: Textile
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Outsole: 5GEN technology and Goga pillars
- Closure: Slip-on
- Insole: Goga Max footbed
- Bamboo lined footbed
- Quick-Fit Portal on heel
- Side S logo
- Flex with foot while walking
- Responsive and shock absorbing ability
- Easy slip on – no tighten and loosen of lace
- Fit cannot be customised
- Easy to slip off if the size is too big
For some people, reading customers review on seller website is a stressful work and sometimes a time-wasting. That’s why many people find the summary of 100s and 1000s of reviews useful and helpful.
After spending hours going through several reviews, I decided to summarise the positive and negative opinions of the reviewers on Skecher Gowalk 4 – Pursuit.
In summary, these are what the reviewers think:
- Majority of reviewers recommended the Skechers GoWalk 4 – Pursuit slip-on trainers
- Quite a high number of users said that the shoe is extremely comfortable, flexible and lightweight
- A high percentage of reviewers are happy that it’s washable with washing machine
- Many people with medical condition in their feet said that the shoes provide them the support and comfort they need
- Those that work and stand on their feet all day said that the shoe offers the comfort and cushion they need, plus it’s very lightweight
- A considerable number of users said that the shoe feels like slippers on feet due to its lightweight and flexibility
- The aesthetic design of the shoe is appreciated by many reviewers
- A handful of people that work in hospital or as carers confirmed that the shoe is comfortable and very good for them
- One buyer said that the shoe is a quick fix for anybody having a problem with office shoes
- Many users appreciated the stretchy upper design
- Some users said that GoWalk 4 – Pursuit runs narrow and recommended going, at least, half a size up.
- There are some reviewers that feel like the shoe runs a bit big and recommended going half a size down
- Few customers feel like the sole is not as durable as expected
- A considerable number of reviewers said that the shoe isn’t that breathable, which therefore makes the feet sweat
- Few reviewers said that one of the Goga Pillars came off after wearing the shoes for a few months.
While reading customers review can be a great way to gain information on a product, rating breakdown proves itself to be a quicker way of knowing how well the product is doing. Rating breakdown provides data that logically explains the performance of the product based on the number of rating.
The pie chart below shows the percentage of the rating from 1 to 5 star.
The following video shows the look of Gowalk 4 – Pursuit on feet. The presenter introduced the Grey(charcoal), Navy and the black colourways. A Skechers expert talked about the shoes features and why they are so comfortable and lightweight. In terms of lightweight and flexibility, she explained that the outsole is made from 5GEN technology – the outsole material was engineered to be lighter and provide bouncy effect in every walking gait. She added that the Goga Pillars also provide additional support in absorbing shock.
Here is the video:
Skecher GoWalk 4 – Pursuit is a walking shoe designed in variety of women sizes. The shoe offers the comfort you could expect from any walking shoe. With the 5GEN midsole and the Goga Max insole, the shoe provides bouncy effect and all day comfortable feel. Goga pillars are additional special features that support the midsole in absorbing shock and providing needed comfort.
The GoWalk 4 – Pursuit features athletic fabric mesh upper which expands naturally and changes with the shape of the foot during walking gait. The upper was designed with proper breathability in mind to keep the foot fresh and cool. Expansion of the engineered mesh upper also provides a comfortable, natural fit. The mesh underneath embraced a contrasting colour to make GoWalk 4 -Pursuit looks more stylish.
Soft fabric overlays at the toe, heel, and instep provide some level of supports to increase the shoe durability. At the back is a quick-Fit Portal which makes it very easy to slip on and off.
On the midsole is a Skechers 5GEN cushioning material. The material was designed to be lightweight, flexible and responsive. The 5GEN midsole provides a bouncy effect and absorbs shock in every step. These kinds of functionalities help prevent injuries, provide proper support and make the foot feels comfortable all day.
Additional support and comfort are also provided by the Goga Max insole. The Goga Max insole features bamboo lined footbed for anti bacterial odour control.
Another noticeable feature about the midsole is its tapering midfoot design for better arch support.
The midsole can also be referred to as the outsole. It was designed to be as lightweight as possible and features 4 Goga pillars or cushion pods: two at the heel and two at the forefoot. These features enable bouncy and responsive effect for every step of walking. They absorb impact shock in every gait, making them supportive features for providing comfort. The outsole was designed to be durable and prevent quick wear.
The Skechers GoWalk 4 – Pursuit is praised for its comfort, lightweight and flexibility. The 5GEN cushioning midsole, Goga Pillars and Goga Max were appreciated by many users for the comfort and support they deliver. Though the upper was designed to be highly breathable and lightweight, there are few users that complained about sweaty feet after wearing it for a long people. One thing most reviewers cannot dispute is its comfort. The price is appreciated by the budget conscious individual.
Overall, the shoe is one of the best options for women looking for a comfortable, lightweight, and supportive walking shoe. It’s worth noting that there are people that feel like the shoe runs narrow and there are some that feel like it runs big.
Advice: for those that need wide fit, it’s better to go half a size up or try it in a store before ordering online and vice versa for those that need narrow fit.