- Upper: Leather
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Sole: Rubber
- Cupsole: Split Rubber Cupsole
- Logo: Logo Window next to laces
- Fit: Regular fit
- Vent: Breathable mesh upper
- Lining: French Terry Lining
- Adidas Stripe: Two-tone Stripe
As much as customer review provides some helpful information on a product so does rating breakdown provides some data that logically explain how well the product is doing.
Here is the rating breakdown showing the number of customers with their rating from 1 to 5 star.
The reviewer in the following video did a good review of the shoe by talking about the features and functionalities of the Continental 80. He introduced the upper and the split rubber cupsole. Quickly, he showed the removable insole, and finished the video by showing how the kick looks on feet.
Here is the video:
There are many individuals that have used and reviewed the Adidas Continental 80 footwear. Many have given their thoughts through seller websites and youtube video reviews.
In summary, the following are what the reviewers think:
- Majority of reviewers recommended the Adidas Continental 80
- Quite a good number of users applauded the leather and the inner lining
- A handful of users said that the shoe is very comfortable and looks very stylish
- Many reviewers said that the footgear goes with any outfit and is a very fashionable shoe during a summer period
- Reviewers applauded the different colour schemes
- The footwear is a value for money and very budget-friendly, according to many buyers
- A good number people of applauded the quality of the shoe
- A substantial volume of buyers are happy with the retro look of the Continental 80
- Very considerable number of users said that the shoe is good for walking around all day
- A handful of users appreciated the softness of the leather and inner lining which gives the shoe a very comfortable feel
- Quite a good number of users said that the footgear fits true to size
- A few number of reviewers complained about the quality of the shoe
- Some reviewers said that the shoe runs big while others said it runs narrow – depending on how wide or narrow their feet is
- Some reviewers felt that the arch support of the shoe isn’t enough
Additional Details on Adidas Continental 80
The Continental 80 is named after the year in which the original model was released, which is 1980. The shoe features the iconic Adidas two stripes located on the side. Unlike its predecessor, this is a footwear designed for everyday wear. It has the retro look of the 80s lifestyle sneaker which gives the nostalgic fans a feel of satisfaction.
One can easily notice the Adidas Trefoil logo window on the upper and the heel. The toe area and the sides near the sole area have perforated holes and, therefore permit fresh air which keeps the inner part less sweaty.
The footwear is available in a variety of colourways which many fans are happy about.